In a small village just 5 minutes from Villeréal and Castillonnès.
Free car parks nearby, public schools and school transport within walking distance.
10 minutes from Lougratte, with Montessori school, 20 minutes from Bergerac (first access station and international airport), 20 minutes from Villeneuve sur Lot, 1h00 from Agen, 1h30 from Bordeaux and 2h00 from Toulouse.
A stone house with a living area of approximately 170 m2 comprising: – An entrance via an outside courtyard, travertine on the ground.
– A fitted kitchen of approximately 23 sqm, wooden floor, a French window opening onto the courtyard.
Fitted kitchen with high and low cupboards and equipped with an electric oven, induction hob, sink, extractor hood.
– A cellar of approximately 9.
7 sqm, laminate floor.
– A living room of approximately 32.
6 sqm, oak parquet floor, a pellet stove and a wooden staircase leading to the first floor, a stone staircase leading to the basement.
A French window opening onto a balcony.
Exposed stone walls and exposed beams.
– A clearance of approximately 6.
2 m2, parking on the ground.
– A bedroom of approximately 17.
2 m2, parquet floor, large sliding cupboards.
– A bathroom of approximately 6.
4 m2, tiled floor, earthenware walls, a bath, a sink, a toilet and a heated towel rail.
Upstairs: – A landing/office of approximately 9.
– A bedroom of approximately 9.
6 m2 (12.
2 m2 on the ground), linoleum on the ground, full access above the kitchen.
– A master bedroom of approximately 30.
8 m2 with a dressing room, parquet floor, and a bathroom (approximately 8.
3 m2) with a sink, a walk-in shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor in the shower .
In the basement: – A relaxation room/living room of approximately 26.
3 m2, pvc floor, a well, a double-glazed French window.
– A workshop of approximately 25.
3 m2, floor in osb panel.
– a cellar of around 12 m2, clay floor, ventilation.
Attached to the house is a garage of approximately 31.
7 m2, cement floor, laundry area.
COMFORT: – Electricity redone.
– PVC joinery with double glazing with wooden shutters – Mains drainage.
– Electric heating and pellet stove in the living room.
– Glass wool insulation in the attic.
– A well in the basement with a pump.
EXTERIOR: A courtyard/terrace accessible from the kitchen, a balcony accessible from the living room.
For your currency exchange and international transfers, our dedicated Healey Fox FX service can help you. We offer a friendly and professional service with a personal account manager who will explain the whole process and the options available for your currency exchange and international transfers.
Please call +44 (0)1869 226370 for more information or click here to get a free quote.