A rare opportunity to purchase an existing business with proven track record and an excellent reputation.
Located in the heart of the beautiful and popular Dordogne valley, between the tourist hotspots of Sarlat & Gourdon, this ensemble of delightful stone buildings now offers five self contained houses, a large barn, two heated pools and attractive gardens. The gites rent very well throughout the year and are extremely popular for group bookings. The business generates an excellent return on investment – this is an ideal opportunity for British buyers needing to prove sufficient revenue for relocation.
The very attractive collection of traditional honey coloured stone buildings comprises:
– A main house of 160m2, offering three bedrooms. The delightful wisteria covered rear terrace overlooks a private garden and a private heated pool. The large kitchen, with original open fireplace is a warm and welcoming “heart” of the home and sets the tone for the very well presented and charming house.
– 4 semi-detached & completely self contained gites offering a combined 300m2 of accommodation with attractive exterior courtyard, barbeque area, table tennis and garden.
– Landscaped gardens with a second heated pool, seating areas, a childrens’ playground.
– A traditional tobacco barn partly converted into a reception room of 60m2 used to host group meals, games nights etc. A very useful workshop space of 40m2 ideal for storing and maintaining garden equipment. The second floor is currently used for storage but could offer additional options.
– A small reception area which also serves as an outlet for locally produced specialities
– A well equipped catering style kitchen in one of the cellars ideal for catering for guests. Wine cellar and storage areas
– Communal laundry area with washing machines, dryers etc
The property enjoys a great location in the Dordogne countryside. On the edge of ancient woodland, a walking path from the property leads down to the Dordogne River and there are several very attractive villages in the immediate area. The larger towns of Sarlat, Souillac and Gourdon are only 20 minutes from the property. There are three airports within 2 hours distance, three local train stations and the motorway can be accessed at Souillac.
The property is in excellent order throughout, stylishly decorated and very well maintained. The classic farmhouse, honey coloured stone, original oak beams, open fireplaces and idyllic location make this one not to miss!
For your currency exchange and international transfers, our dedicated Healey Fox FX service can help you. We do not charge any transfer fees or commission. We offer a friendly and professional service with a personal account manager who will explain the whole process and the options available for your currency exchange and international transfers.
Please call +44 (0)1869 226370 for more information or click here to get a free quote.